Hexr Factory is a futuristic tech company focusing on XR, AI, Computer Vision and Industry 4.0. We are looking for young enthusiastic and fresh talents who are ready to face challenges and can learn quickly. We assure you that you’ll have a deep learning curve and growth opportunities. Hexr Factory is looking to immediately fill this position.
You will join our team in playing the pivotal role of making sure our products and services are accessible, intuitive and valuable to our customers. Your ideas and vision will help drive how our users experience our products and services every day. You will play a role in improving our brand recognition by enforcing established standards and consistent style guides across all promotional material.
You will be joining a fast-paced team that thrives on brainstorming, whiteboard OMG, and cross-team collaboration, shaping future features and products.
You will help design the optimal solutions for user requirements and designing the wireframes/UI for the final solution on web, PC and mobile platforms. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
Experience: 1 - 4 years
- Create innovative and engaging user interfaces and experiences for products and services.
- Translate wireframes into UI mockups and prototypes, clearly illustrating how applications should look and function. This process will end with well-thought-out interfaces, high fidelity mockups, and smooth and intuitive interactions.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, infographics, sketches, vector and tables)
- Test for intuitively and experience with customers and users
- Serve as a brand steward, ensuring a consistency of product appearance via use of style guides, style sheets, and enforcement of established standards and best practices
- Stay up to date with new UI/UX design trends and technologies
- Be a great team player. By joining the design team, you will collaborate closely with Programmers, Designers, PMs, and QA teams to ensure pixel perfect implementation of design deliverables.
- A strong, well-rounded designer with in depth knowledge in interaction, UI, and UX design across native mobile apps on iOS and Android and PC applications.
- Strong UI/UX portfolio of relevant work is required. Please provide a link to your portfolio.
- Well versed with preferred design tools (Illustrator, InVision, etc.)
- Strong listening, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience creating specs for UI deliverables, including UI states and behaviors
- Willingness to whiteboard, document and lead design interactions with Product and Development to derive innovative solutions
- Empathy with a strong sense of user-centric narrative and experience creating user flows
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Position: Permanent (Full timer)