Hexr Factory is a futuristic tech company focusing on XR, AI, Computer Vision and Industry 4.0. We are looking for young enthusiastic and fresh talents who are ready to face challenges and can learn quickly. We assure you that you’ll have a deep learning curve and growth opportunities. Hexr Factory is looking to immediately fill this position.
Directly responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic /visuals for use in exhibition display or department/ school publications, scholarly work and professional journal. Serves as principle coordinator for graphic publication production while managing to a prescribed budget. Works collaboratively with the department head and/or contributing authors to realize a final product.
Visual Ideation/Creativity, Typography, Color Theory, Layout/Conversion Optimization, Print, Design
Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Experience: 1 - 4 years
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for
- presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production. Ensures that all parties are informed of and meet deadlines.
- Prepares layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design.
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction.
- Designs, lays out, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers.
- Organizes copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation of published materials.
- May manage budget, including invoicing, tracking project expenditures and assisting in budget development by summarizing, researching and analyzing past project expenditures.
- May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes.
- May provide information to faculty, students and staff regarding design of publication.
- Oversees and trains graphic assistants;
- Performs related duties as required.
Content designers at Hexr Factory collaborate with clients, partners, project managers, other designers, and engineers to deliver engaging and user-centric visual media for specific audiences. They will work with creative designers, product designers and executives to craft strategies for creating, managing, and publishing content to drive the brand, product or experience forward. They will collaborate with UI/UX team in enhancing the accessibility and usability of our experiences and products. And they will work with visual designers and engineers to develop interactive experiences that treat all aspects of the experience as essential.
As a Hexr Factory content designer, you’ll work on cross-functional teams of experts in design, product strategy, marketing, and UI/UX.
- Create clear, accessible, and concise content in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Examples include landing pages, Presentations, Social Media content.
- Create high-quality visual content for in-house marketing and creative teams.
- Work with the organisation to evolve their style where appropriate and document the style in the form of templates and guidelines.
- Assure design continuity between digital and print experiences
- Function as a liaison between Marketing and other departments to assess needs, identify solutions, and assure creative assets align with project requirements.
- Deliver exceptional designs that adhere to Hexr Factory’s brand guidelines
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Position: Permanent (Full timer)
If interested, please share your resume and portfolios.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: +91 9884029995