Hexr Factory is a futuristic tech company focusing on XR, AI, Computer Vision and Industry 4.0. We are looking for young enthusiastic and fresh talents who are ready to face challenges and can learn quickly. We assure you that you’ll have a deep learning curve and growth opportunities. Hexr Factory is looking to immediately fill this position.
3D Artist (Modelling & Texturing)
You will work closely with the design team and will have an important role in demonstrating and maintaining the visual and technical aspects of 3d assets. You will play a key role in creating digital assets that will be used for developing engaging visual and interactive experiences.
Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Create and modify 3D game assets (characters, environment objects, props, etc.).
- Work at the direction of the Lead to assure that both their own models, as well as those created by other art team members are technically flawless and maintain continuity with the brand guidelines and the team’s creative vision.
- Work within an Agile software development framework to assure timely review of all assets by Art Director, the prompt implementation of revisions wherever necessary, and swift deliveries of completed assets to the Technical Artist and/or engineering team in production-ready formats.
- Create both high poly, high resolution and low poly game-ready 3D models based on concept art, reference images, and through extrapolation of existing work by the Art Director, Environment Artist, and/or Character Designer.
- Design and apply textures to and rig your own models, as well as those created by other artists.
- Modify and optimize existing assets for implementation both quick-and-dirty tests and polished production work.
- Assure that all completed assets for both test and polished software releases are consistent with the team’s creative vision as well as the overall brand guidelines.
- Attend and report in daily scrums and bi-weekly sprint planning sessions, reviews, and retrospectives in accordance with Agile best practices.
- Expert knowledge of both Hard surface and Organic modeling.
- Exceptional 3D Modeling and Texturing skill necessary.
- Expert knowledge of edge flow for animation.
- Expert knowledge of UV mapping and texturing.
- Knowledge of Zbrush , substance painter and substance designer is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to manage multiple projects and meet client deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Maya, or equivalent 3D program, with Maya preferred.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Anatomy class skills are a plus.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new tools and workflows and be updated with the evolving industry.
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Position: Permanent (Full timer)
If interested, please share your resume and portfolios.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: +91 9884029995